Naughty Possessions is a subsidiary of DIGITAL RETAIL RESOURCES LTD 11748395 – Incorporated on 3rd January 2019. 10 Cherry Gardens, Northolt, United Kingdom, UB5 4RG
At Naughty Possessions we want you to be happy with the items you purchase from us. If you are not completely satisfied with your items, please find information about returns included below.
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us. This two-week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order).
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be unused, unworn and unwashed.
- Underwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
- Items must have all labels attached.
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to Naughty Possessions
- We cannot offer refunds on cosmetics or pierced jewellery.
Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
UK & ROI CUSTOMERS ONLY – HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Naughty Possession returns are easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof packaging with labels and tags still attached
2. Cover your original address label with the sticky Naughty Possessions returns label found on the bottom right hand corner of your delivery note.
3. Return your packaging via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage. Please do not post your packaging through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to provide it as proof of purchase.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ONLY – HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
1 Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in secure, waterproof packaging with labels and tags still attached.
2. Cover your original address label with the sticky Naughty Possessions returns label found on the bottom right-hand corner of your delivery note.
3. Return your packaging using your local postal service counter remembering to get proof of postage. Please do not post your packaging through the post box without getting a certificate of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to provide it as proof of purchase.
How long do I have to return an item?
For UK & ROI customers, you are able to return unsuitable items within 14 days of receipt. For all international customers, please return unsuitable items within 28 days of receiving your parcels. Please return unsuitable items in their original packaging.
What do I do if my product is faulty?
We are very sorry if you have received a faulty item! So we can get this sorted, please email our Customer Services with a picture of the faulty item and your order number. Please do not use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
If you receive faulty goods, you may have the right to return these goods and to ask us to repair, replace or refund.
How long does it take to process my return?
We aim to process and refund your return ASAP, but on occasions, it may take up to 14 days UK (21 Days International) for your return to be processed and a further 7 days for the refund to reach your account.
Please check your account as the refund will show under Digital retail resources Ltd, and may show on the date of your original purchase.
If you haven’t received a refund and it has been more than 14 days UK (30 days international) since you posted your returns then please contact us with a picture of your proof of postage receipt.
How can I track the status of my return?
As soon as we have processed your refund, you will receive an email notification. Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
Do you refund delivery charge?
Unfortunately, we do not refund postage/shipping charges on any orders.
Can I exchange an item?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. To return an item please follow the steps stated in this section.
I want to return my item but lost my delivery note
Download your free returns label here, and post back to us from your local post office. Please remember to keep your proof of postage.
Create an account here with us to help process and track your return items quicker
Unused items can be returned in their original condition (incl. packaging, accessories, labels, manuals, batteries and any free gifts you may have received with 14 days of receiving your order (21 days for international orders)
For further details about our returns policy please visits www.naughtypossessions.co.uk/returns
Please fill in the table below entering the right code against the item(s) you wish to return and package your items safely before returning to the address shown at the bottom of this form
|3||Not as described|
|4||Quality not accepted|
|5||Damaged / Faulty|
|6||Wrong item / size sent|
|Item Code||Quantity||Item Description||Return Code|
We advise you to keep a copy of proof of postage from the post office when you send your return back to us. Please hold onto this until we have processed your refund.
Naughty Possessions Return Address
Naughty Possessions is a subsidiary of DIGITAL RETAIL RESOURCES LTD 11748395 – Incorporated on 3 January 2019. 10 Cherry Gardens, Northolt, United Kingdom, UB5 4RG